Do you need special data for a marketing campaign but don’t know how to obtain it? We would be happy to generate this for you. We have a number of tried-and-tested options for researching the required information for you within a few hours.
If you want to tap into interesting current and future markets the best way possible and make use of these, then applying outdated methods and techniques will get you nowhere.
That’s why Rexago uses its own internally developed software, KOMAGO, to open up whole new prospects for its customers through Internet-based data research.
Whether you want to conquer new markets or reach out to specific customer groups. Whether you need up-to-date address data for sales or marketing campaigns. Or whether you need special selection criteria. REXAGO offers you new ways and possibilities to carry out data research that enable you to invariably improve the success of sales and marketing campaigns.
Even within your business sector, there are certain to be new developments, new players, new markets and new customer groups that offer new revenue potential. Just as within the ‘BIO’ sector where new certification provides increased opportunities, in the area of trade fair exhibitors, for example, those businesses certified as ‘Fair trade suppliers’ could be of interest when it comes to marketing activities. These are just a couple of examples that are intended to demonstrate the potential opportunities on offer.
Whenever you need specific data or are planning something, make requests that were previously inconceivable. We will happily devise new solutions for you and realise the potential.
Case study on generating new data records online:
Rexago has the capability to generate data that opens up whole new opportunities.
In order to open up new areas of business, a customer required detailed address data for online shops. The customer was not content with the mere 5,000 addresses supplied by an address publisher.
Using our specially developed software, KOMAGO, we are able to systematically trawl the Internet for current data on online shops. Instead of the paltry 5,000 addresses, our web crawler was able to generate 76,000 current records for online shops with extensive selection options. The up-to-date data material enabled detailed selection options:
- How many articles does the shop contain?
- What certifications does the shop have (Trusted Shops, Euro Label, TÜV ...)?
- What payment options are available (prepayment, invoice, credit card ...)?
- What payment methods are available (PayPal, SOFORT transfer, Click and Buy ...)?
- Are credit cards accepted (American Express, VISA ...)?
- What delivery companies are possible (UPS, DHL, etc.)?
- Does the shop have sales premises?
- Automatic checking of VAT registration no.
- Do the company details correspond with the commercial register?
- Is there an online order tracking feature or delivery status?
- What languages is the shop available in?
- What is the minimum order value for free delivery?
- What official seals do they have (fair trade, etc.)?
- Does the shop have any public reviews?
- Does the shop offer gift wrapped deliveries?
- Order options (telephone, fax ...)?
- Customer types (companies, private ...)?
- Is delivery possible to an alternative address?
- Is delivery possible to an alternative person?
- Is order placement only possible with a customer account?
- Is there a customer loyalty programme?
- Subsector definition: Under which description does the shop want to be found with online search engines?
- With which keywords does the shop want to be found online (search engines)?
As you can see from this case study, the web-based data research enables our specialist software, KOMAGO, to collect data on an unprecedented scale. We would be happy to show you the possibilities for your business.